Employees want to be involved in processes that affect their jobs. How they get involved will largely determine the success or otherwise of the implementation of the company’s HR system. Effective employee communication is critical, not only to explain the company’s objectives, but to outline the role employees will play in the implementation and success of the initiative. This subsection contains a Guide to Implementing the HR Basics Module to help you set up your plan and communication templates for you to use in announcing your HR initiative and for communicating with employees at each stage of the implementation process.
- Announcement to Employees
- Memo to Employees on Preparing Job Descriptions
- Memo to Employees on Preparing Job Descriptions-French
- Memo to Employees on Setting Performance Objectives
- Memo to Employees on Setting Performance Objectives-French
- Memo to Employees on Setting up the Performance Review Process
- Memo to Employees on Setting up the Performance Review Process-French