twogreysuits.com is the website of TwoGreySuits, a Division of Bottomline HR Inc. a corporation incorporated in the Province of Ontario. By accessing this website you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms”) established by TwoGreySuits. (“TwoGreySuits”) Please read them carefully. By clicking “I agree” or by using the TwoGreySuits website you agree to be bound by the conditions of this agreement, even if you have not read them. It is important to read this full agreement.
- Commencement – This agreement shall be effective from the date that Member Approval is granted to the Member by TwoGreySuits. Member Approval is granted by TwoGreySuits immediately on receipt by TwoGreySuits of the request for membership. Site authorization access and sign-in user name and password will be confirmed by email on receipt of the request for membership. Should payment of the membership fee not be received within a reasonable period thereafter, TwoGreySuits will cancel all membership privileges.
- Charges and Terms of Payment – The current membership fee is displayed on TwoGreySuits’ ‘Pricing’ page. All membership fees are charged on an annual basis starting on the date that Membership Approval is first granted by TwoGreySuits and annually on the anniversary date thereafter. All credit card charges will appear as “TwoGreySuits Inc.”
- Association License Agreements – References to “membership fee” in Section 1 above and Section 2 are not applicable when the member is granted access under an Association Licensing Agreement with TwoGreySuits. In those cases, the firm’s membership in TwoGreySuits is contingent on the firm’s continued membership in good standing with their Association and payment of membership fees, if any, that may be assessed by the Association.
- Member Benefits – Membership includes access for three users per company to the Training Courses, the HR Power Centre and the HR Hot Line as well as access to all product upgrades during the subscription year and to regularly updated Frequently Asked Questions. Member benefits are as follows:
- Answers to HR Hot Line questions within 24 hours
- Downloads from all modules
- Access to the On-Line Employee Engagement Certification Course
- Membership Requirements - Application for Membership Approval requires submission of registration information to TwoGreySuits, including company name, company size, years in business, company address, company telephone number, contact name, contact email address, username and password. A membership renewal reminder notice will be sent out 30 days and 5 days prior to the anniversary of the original membership date. The Member will be asked to .review the “My Account” section of his profile to confirm that the Auto-renew box has been checked. TwoGreySuits’ secure credit card facility will be used to renew membership.
- Password Security – The Member shall at all times ensure the proper use of the web site access as authorized by TwoGreySuits. The Member agrees it shall not directly or indirectly reveal its TwoGreySuits website password or site authorization to any unauthorized person. The Member will at all times be responsible for the use or misuse of the password and site authorization by any person or entity, and whether any such use or misuse has been authorized by the Member or not. TwoGreySuits specifically reserves the right to cancel site authorization and access at any time if it, in its absolute discretion, deems that the site authorization provided by TwoGreySuits is being used in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the original authorization, including, but not limited to, the communication of the TwoGreySuits web site password to any person or entity not originally intended or paid for, without the expressed written consent of TwoGreySuits. From time to time TwoGreySuits may require a change of password for security reasons or to provide the Member with new (free) enhanced product upgrades.
- Taxes – All prices quoted for TwoGreySuits membership services are exclusive of any applicable sales tax. Sales tax will be collected pursuant to Member local law.
- Speed of Transmission – TwoGreySuits has no control over the speed of transmission of data where the internet is used for access.
- Interruption of Service - TwoGreySuits will use its best efforts to provide access on a 24- hour basis, however there may be service interruption from time to time to permit reasonable website maintenance by TwoGreySuits. TwoGreySuits shall not be liable to Members or others for interruptions to service which is beyond its control, including but not limited to natural disasters, problems with telecommunications services; problems with information Service Providers; or problems with the hardware or software.
- Liability – Use of the TwoGreySuits.com website or product shall be at the Member’s own risk. TwoGreySuits, its licensees or its agents are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of the use of the contents of the TwoGreySuits.com website. TwoGreySuits believes and has made every effort to ensure that the information contained on the website and the product is accurate and reliable. However no warranty of accuracy or reliability respecting such information is given to the Member or to any other party. TwoGreySuits, its officers, directors, employees, licensees and agents disclaim any liability, loss or risk suffered or incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any information data or services supplied by TwoGreySuits. Information is provided on the strict understanding that TwoGreySuits is not engaged in the business of rendering legal advice or services. The information provided at TwoGreySuits.com is not a substitute for the advice of a competent legal professional. If legally binding advice is being sought please contact your legal adviser.
- Hold Harmless – The Member hereby exonerates, indemnifies and holds harmless TwoGreySuits., its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, expenses (including legal fees), damages, claims or demands, directly or indirectly suffered or incurred by any party and arising out of, or resulting from the inaccurate or inappropriate use or application, misuse or misapplication by the Member or by anyone for whom the Member is at law responsible of any of the information, data, or services provided by TwoGreySuits.
- Intellectual Property and Copyright – The Member acknowledges that all copyright and other intellectual property rights will remain vested in TwoGreySuits This product, once purchased is for the use of the purchasing Member only. (single company or entity use only) Data supplied by outside vendors is subject to copyright. All rights reserved.
- Use of Information – Except for making printed copy of any materials, forms, files or documents available from, accessible through or published by TwoGreySuits for your personal or company use (or downloading for the same purpose), the content of the website may not be reproduced, republished, broadcast or otherwise distributed or disseminated without the prior written permission of TwoGreySuits. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without the express written permission of TwoGreySuits
- Governing Law - This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada excluding conflicts of law provisions and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any legal action against TwoGreySuits shall take place in the courts of the province of Ontario. The parties attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
- Variation – TwoGreySuits has the right to change or discontinue any feature of TwoGreySuits.com including content and usage requirements. TwoGreySuits may vary prices by giving the Member not less than 30 days’ notice prior to the renewal date. Such notice shall be displayed on the TwoGreySuits “Pricing” page.
- Termination by the Member – This agreement shall be deemed terminated by the Member if TwoGreySuits does not receive payment of subscription renewal.
- Termination by TwoGreySuits – TwoGreySuits may terminate this agreement immediately without notice should the Member be in breach of this agreement.
- Successors – This agreement shall be binding upon and enure to the benefit of each of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assignees.
- Entire Agreement – This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TwoGreySuits and the Member and supersedes all prior representations, agreements, statements and understandings, whether verbal or in writing.
This website is provided by TwoGreySuits. We take very seriously the privacy of our web site users and the security of their personal information.
Personal Information Collection and Use
TwoGreySuits will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site. TwoGreySuits and the companies we hire will use this information to comply with your request for information or as may be otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information.
From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide at this web site to any third party unless disclosed to you.
As a member of a licensed Association, you have been given a Unique URL to allow you to register for the services of TwoGreySuits. TwoGreySuits will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site. TwoGreySuits and the companies we hire will use this information to comply with your request for information or as may be otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information.
From time to time, we may ask your .Association to verify that you are a member in good standing. To do this, we will submit your name and your company name to your Association administration for verification. No other data or information you have provided to us will be sent to the Association.
Non-personal Information Collection and Use
In common with many commercial organizations, we monitor the use of the web site by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the web site that directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site.
Security of Your Personal Data
We have implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and we will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available.
TwoGreySuits offers a 10 day money back guarantee subject to a 25% registration management fee. TwoGreySuits reserves the right to refuse a refund request if Member activity, including site visits and document downloading, is considered to have been inappropriately high during the ten day period. If a refund is granted, any documents downloaded during the 10 day period are protected by copyright law and failure to remove / erase / discontinue use of all documents, forms or tools belonging to TwoGreySuits will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.