Founded in 1950 and based in Burlington, the Ontario Community Newspapers Association is a non-profit industry association comprising more than 300 member newspapers located throughout the province. We are dedicated to helping community newspapers prosper, by:
- Advocating for favourable government policies
- Supplying members with tools, support and information about the industry and the marke
- Providing the means for members to work together to resolve issues to improve the competitive position of the industry
- Promoting and enhancing the image of the industry among readers and other important constituencies
- Pooling resources and delivering services to the public jointly, and securing benefits collectively which individual members cannot obtain alone
- Offering services to help the public do business with community newspapers while benefiting our members (See Doing Business With Us on the navigation bar)
Our association is the members’ source of information about their industry. We are in business to find answers to their questions.
You have reached this page because you have searched to see if OCNA is a TwoGreySuits HR Power Centre Partner. They Are!